Are you struggling with life? Suffering from stress? Do you feel like you are dragging your past along with you? Just can’t stop smoking or lose weight on your own? Issues with fertility? Hypnotherapy is a powerful and effective way of changing your life.
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state of deep relaxation where your mind becomes open to positive suggestions and change. Hypnosis allows you to get rid of old, unwanted behaviour patterns and replace them with new, positive alternatives. Therefore, habits can be broken, phobias dissolved, and new ways of thinking can be born.
In a nutshell, hypnotherapy improves your life and the results are fast.
Good reasons for hypnotherapy
- Broad Scope
Hypnosis can help with anything in which the mind has an influence. It works very well for phobias, smoking, weight control, pain management, insomnia, sports enhancement, depression and so many more issues.
- It works!
“Hypnosis is supported by more scientific research than any other complementary therapy”. (The Which? Guide to Complementary Therapies, 2002). Hypnosis has been recognised as valid by the British Medical Association since 1955.
- Fast Results
- Issues are usually resolved in 1-3 sessions. This is much faster and cost effective than most therapies.
- Update Your Mind
- If you are stuck with a habit, a behaviour, feelings or a condition that you cannot sort out yourself, a hypnotherapist can be your mind mechanic, to help you on the right road again.
- Each client’s perceptions and experience are different. I will listen carefully to what is currently going on for you and what you’d like to change, then tailor the techniques used.
‘Research shows that there is more scientific evidence for hypnotherapy than any other complementary therapy… by using hypnosis, people can perform prodigious feats of willpower and self healing’
Health Education Authority
What can I help you with?
Hypnotherapy offers a way of treating a range of conditions, from simple issues such as stopping smoking, to weight loss, phobias, childbirth, confidence building and many deeper emotional issues.
- Lose weight for good. The Hypnotic Band technique is fast and effective and takes just 3 sessions. See my Weight Loss page Nigella Lawson used hypnotherapy to help shed 2 stone – Mail Online 19 April 2013
- Quit smoking for good. Please see my Quit Smoking page.
- Pain relief during labour, using the fantastic HypnoBirthing program (the Mongan Method)
- Improve fertility
I use techniques from the Fertile Body Method (please see Fertility page). Hypnosis has been proven to aid fertility by:
Reducing stress and increasing feeling of calm and relaxation.
Restoring physical, mental and emotional balance and wellbeing.
Identifying and resolving issues that may be preventing conception.
- Improve your golf – In a sport such as golf where hand-eye co-ordination and concentration is paramount it is fair to say that the mental aspect of the game is even more important than the physical aspect. This is especially true when it comes to putting. Many professionals, including Tiger Woods use sports hypnosis and visualization techniques to improve their game.
- Break bad habits
- Nail biting
- Eliminate phobias
- Help with weight loss / control
- Reduce or eliminate exam nerves.
- Reduce stress & anxiety and stop panic attacks
Anxiety makes mountains out of molehills & monsters out of moles.
The antidote to anxiety is not just insight or analysis or trying to forcibly think differently in the hope of feeling differently. The key, when we get down to it, is relaxation.
Learn how to relax deeply & use mindfulness techniques & you will quickly be on a road to recovery.
- Increase confidence
- Aid sleep / alleviate insomnia
Hypnotherapy can help with many more things. If you want to know whether hypnotherapy can help you, just give me a call! Visit me in the Fit 4 Life Clinic, Gibraltar or Sotogrande. If you prefer, I can visit you in your own home from Estepona to Gibraltar.
What does it feel like to be in hypnosis?
During a session, you will feel deeply relaxed, but fully aware of what’s going on. To anyone watching you, you may appear to be asleep but you’re not, and are able to participate fully in the session.
We have all experienced this state of consciousness without even knowing it. When we are daydreaming or totally engrossed in a book or a film we are actually in a state of hypnosis.
A few comments from my clients…
Hi, just want to thank you Rose. I came to you feeling pretty low about myself. Negative thoughts and behaviour was stopping me from enjoying life, consequently taking its toll on my relationship with my partner. I didn’t think hypnotherapy would have a big impact but thought I’d try it even if just to get my stress levels down. After the first session, I had such a positive reaction. Letting go of pent up emotions. Subsequently feeling so much calmer and less negative. I feel like I’m getting back on track . Thinking a bit more rationally and positive about the future. Thanks again. Justine
I’m feeling amazing today! (Written the next day) SB
I’ve been feeling very bad tempered, stressed and angry with the world for over a year. Just after one session, I feel a real change in mindset, as if a black cloud has moved from over me. SD